Robsion Park was donated to the city by John M. & Laura (Drane) Robsion, Jr. The 17 acre park is located between Lake Ave. and LaGrange Rd.
• Parking lots may be accessed from LaGrange Rd. by using the drive for the Lyndon Post Office and on Lake Ave. off of Lyndon Ln. There is also a pedestrian entrance on Lyndon Ln. across from Greenway Dr. Use of the park and its facilities is on a first come first served basis.
Walking path (3/8 mile)
• Hours: Dawn to Dusk
• No motorized vehicles in park
• No Cooking/Grilling
• No inflatables (Bouncy Houses)
• Pavilion rental is available by contacting City Hall, usage is “First come First serve”
• Splash Pad and adjacent pavilion cannot be reserved for parties
• Alcoholic beverages prohibited
• Animals must be leashed
• Place garbage in trash receptacles only
• No solicitation, vending, advertising or sign posting is allowed except by special permission from the City.
• Patrons engaged in disruptive, destructive or hazardous conduct may be asked to leave by any City official.
• Persons shall not conduct the commercial sale or offer to sell any goods, wares, drink, food or items nor render or offer to render any service for hire unless a permit is properly issued by the City.
• Patrons shall preserve the peace and quiet enjoyment of the park by observing all ordinances and state laws governing noise and amplified sound.