Lyndon's trash collection, yard waste, and recycling services will be provided by Rumpke.
Recycling is picked up every other week.
• Trash, yard waste and recycling should be put out within 5 feet of the street by 5:30 am on
the Wednesday of pickup.
• Rumpke observes the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. If one of these holidays falls on a Monday, Tuesday, or
Wednesday, your trash pick up will be on Thursday that week.
• To report missed garbage, recycling, or yard waste please call Rumpke's Customer Service at
• The city is supplying a 90-gallon rolling cart to all residents.
• Rumpke will pick up one large item (Furniture, TV, appliance, etc.) per week. Please call
Rumpke at 568-3800 to let them know you will have a large item out for pick up.
• Refrigerators, air conditioners, hazardous materials, chemicals, batteries, and tires will
not be accepted.
Two flourescent bulbs will be accepted per trash pickup. They should be tied together and placed outside trash can.